Blue Force® LWD FracView®
Nabors offers high-resolution borehole imaging with the FracView logging–while–drilling (LWD) tool. FracView is used for precision caliper measurement, fracture/fault characterization, borehole stability analysis, fracture optimization, and much more.
Images are acquired by two dynamically focused ultrasonic transducers capable of adjustment of focus and beam shape for optimal performance over a varying standoff range. Full borehole coverage is provided while rotating. Deployed as a memory tool with its own battery power and standard API mechanical connections, the FracView tool can be run on any BHA.
- High resolution image amplitude and transit time
- Precision borehole caliper measurement
- Operates in oil- or water-based muds
- Nominal 4.75– and 6.50–inch collar sizes, covering borehole diameters from 5.88 to 10.50 inches
- Drilling dynamics monitoring allows for identification of stick-slip and whirl conditions
- Directional sensor for high–side image orientation
- In–casing and open–hole operation
- Ultra-deep memory storage
Drill Smarter with Nabors
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Nabors representative will contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields