Blue Force® LWD SpectraView™
Nabors offers azimuthal spectral gamma services with the SpectraView logging-while-drilling (LWD). SpectraView provides high-resolution energy spectra, and concentrations of potassium (K), uranium (U) and thorium (Th) components. It is used for pay zone identification, sedimentology, lithology, and more.
SpectraView has an integrated dynamics/orientation package, providing vibration, shock, acceleration, RPM, instantaneous tool–face, downhole RPM, and stick-slip and whirl indicators. It is compact, self-contained and can be deployed on any BHA offering with a standalone battery/memory operation.
- Total Gamma Ray (TGR) calibrated to API standard
- TGR and elemental azimuthal image
- K,U,Th concentrations and high-resolution energy spectra
- Proprietary gain stabilization techniques do not require radioactive sources
- Nominal 4.75– and 6.75–inch tool sizes
- Drilling dynamics monitoring allows for identification of stick-slip and whirl conditions
- Directional sensor for high–side image orientation
Drill Smarter with Nabors
Tell us more about your needs by completing the form below and a Nabors representative will contact you soon.
"*" indicates required fields