Recruitment Fraud Alert
Nabors is aware of individuals and organizations posing as large companies, including Nabors, to present fraudulent employment solicitations. These organizations generally use online services such as email, websites or chat rooms to advertise fictitious jobs and encourage prospective employees to share their personal and financial information and/or send money for application fees, processing charges or work permits.
Many warning signs include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving a request through LinkedIn or from an email with a non-Nabors (@nabors.com) extension such as google.com or yahoo.com
- Unprofessional emails with multiple spelling mistakes
- Unrealistically high promises of pay or bonuses
- Being asked to submit personal information such as your social security number
- Being asked to send payment to a third party
- Being asked for personal banking information
- Receiving a job offer without having completed any in-person interview at one of our office locations
- Receiving a job offer without having formally completed a job application through our career portal
Individuals who are offered employment with Nabors are required to go through a formal recruitment process, including an in-person interview. We do not accept resumes or CVs via email. If you have any questions about the authenticity of communications regarding job opportunities at Nabors, please contact us.